Logistic and Transportation
Mail delivery services
The Helpdesk is responsible for delivery and collection of official mails documents.
Please kindly refer to the “Mail Delivery Service Application Form“.
Please fill-in the Chinese Address of the addressee and submit the documents to Room M246, M building before 5:00 p.m., and we shall begin delivery at about 2:00 p.m. of the next working day, Monday to Friday (except Public Holidays).
The postal service includes general local/overseas mail service.
For the letter postage, please kindly refer to the “Postage Form“. All School/Department/Office/Centre are welcome to nominate their staff at the grade of Executive Assistant or Executive Officer as the authorized person(s), so that no approval by Head of School/Department/Office/Center is necessary on the Postage Form.
- Mail shall be sent out at 11:00 a.m. every day from Monday to Friday (except Public Holiday).
- For mass mailing services (i.e. normal letters at or above 50 pcs, or registered letters at or above 5 pcs), please fill-in the “Application form of Hong Kong Post“, and to process at Shatin Central Post Office.
DHL service is provided. Please inform DHL individually and sent the parcel/mail to Room M246, M Building for DHL collection.
CDMO is pleased to assist in the relocation of the office as approved by both Heads of School/Department/Office/Centre and CDMO.
School/Department/Office/Centre can contact the Helpdesk for logistics/arrangements.
Please note a 7 working days prior application is required.
Please kindly refer to the “Request for relocation Application Form“.
University vehicle booking
Please kindly refer to the “Policy Guidelines and Procedures for University Vehicle Booking” and submit the completed “University Vehicle Booking form” and send the scanned copy to email@example.com.
Preferably 1 working day in advance.
Use of University Vehicle is usually available during office hours except for the use by the President:
- Monday to Friday (except Public Holidays) 09:00 to 12:00, 13:30 to 17:30 and
- Saturday (except Public Holidays) 09:00 to 12:00
IDD service for University official business
Should any colleagues of your School/Department/Office/Centre wish to request for activation of IDD services, please complete the “Request for IDD Service Application Form” with endorsement by Head of School/Department/Office/Centre to the Campus Development and Management Office for further handling.
For authorized IDD users, please record your usage every month with the “Record of IDD Services for University Official Business“.
Note: Filled forms should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org at the beginning of each month.
How to use IDD:
- Dial 9 (same as making external calls) + 0080 Country code Area code Telephone number
- Record the date when the IDD call was made, dialled number, receiver’s name, institution, Country and official purpose of the call in the form attached.
- Forward the completed form to the CDMO at the end of every month for payment arrangements.